That is because the controversial wedding on Be Careful With My Heart – the wedding of Maya and Sir Chief was sealed with not one, not two, but three kisses that gathered teases from the crowd.
The ultimate kilig moment to-date reportedly prompted many students and employees to take a leave of absence, declaring November 15 – Friday , the wedding day as a national holiday – well, for the fans at least.
Walang pasok sa Friday! Kasal ni Ser chief at maya. Seryoso to. #BeCarefulWithMyHeart
— Erika Garcia (@justineerika) November 13, 2013
Watch the video here:
“My brothers and sisters, I now present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Richard and Maya Lim. Let’s give them a big round of applause,” said the priest, portrayed by actor John Arcilla.
“And now, are you ready for this? Richard, you may now kiss the bride,” he added.
Sir Chief went on to lift Maya’s veil and give her a kiss which lasted for a few seconds, drawing loud cheers from their guests.
Maya then laughed and looked at the crowd, which prompted the priest to say, “You may now kiss the bride again.”
After another kiss, the priest quipped: “Or shall we say, you may now kiss the groom?”
A visibly happy Maya replied: “Kayo ah, sumosobra na kayo. Sige na nga.”
She then kissed her husband one more time.
With this, Maya is not officially a member of Lim family, where she started as a nanny.
- Mar Roxas Wants Tacloban City Mayor Alfred Romualdez Out
- Why Miriam Santiago Hates Juan Ponce Enrile?
- Hong Kong Threatens Philippines On Economic Sanctions Over 2010 Hostage Crisis
- Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy Breaks P200 Million Mark
- Ways To Help The Victims Of Flood
- When A Blogger Got Sick
- November 9, 2013 Suspension Of Classes
- 2014 Year Of The Wood Horse - Predictions
- Dakasi Tea House Milk Tea Contaminated With E Coli -FDA
- Megan Young Tops Miss World Favorites